Live Activities - Hospital Meetings
Community Oncology Forums
Community Oncology Forums was established in 2007. Plexus Communications has cultivated this distinguished partner network of over 400 hematology/oncology departments nationwide through the development of key asset relationships that have endured since inception. Each year, these forums successfully deliver targeted placement of live expert-led education in a hem/onc setting (no general medicine rounds) and have been proven to effectively increase knowledge, competency and effect real change in performance by empowering hem/onc clinicians to engage with their peers to help make optimal treatment decisions.
Plexus Community Oncology Forums
- Targets the right audience…oncology clinicians only
- Avoids wasteful spending through the targeted hematology/oncology department approach…(NO MEDICINE GRAND ROUNDS)
- Plexus Network consist of partnerships with& over 400 hem/onc departments departments located in community hospitals, regional cancer centers, medical centers, and academic medical centers.
- Provides unprecedented access to over 5,000 hematology/oncology healthcare providers
- Conveniently implemented during already scheduled department meetings, thereby providing a robust attendance for each meeting
- The PleXus Community Oncology Forums model affords the most educationally effective
delivery of medical education to hematology/oncology healthcare providers.
- This targeted approach is rewarded with an unprecedented high participation rate of hematology/oncology healthcare providers, practice improvements and subsequent patient impact.
Veterans Health Administration Clinical Oncology Forums
VHA Oncology Clinical Forums represent a valuable platform in the development of CME resources for oncology healthcare providers practicing within the VHA.
PleXus Communications is a partner with the Association of Veterans Affairs Hematology/Oncology (AVAHO) to deliver live, hospital-based hematology/oncology continuing education. This partnership ensures that all meetings implemented will ONLY be conducted in the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (VA), U.S. Department of Defense (DoD), and U.S. Military Hospital System (MHS) medical centers. The only participants in these meetings are medical oncologists and ancillary supportive clinicians that are responsible for patients in these settings.
PleXus Communications' partnership with AVAHO provides unparalleled access to the federal healthcare system, which represents the largest integrated healthcare delivery system in the US, with over 300 Medical Centers treating in excess of 20 million covered beneficiaries.
Request A Meeting